When I was working around the House of my Grandmum I remembered a refreshing drink she used to make once we where young. It’s an old way to bring refreshment to the farmers working on the fields back in the days. Its quite simple to make it. I’m going to show you how.
What do you need?
- 3 – 4 eggs
- 500ml tapwater (or still water if you can’t drink tapwater at your place)
- 50 – 100ml milk
- 4 – 5 tablespoons of sugar
- additional cherry liquor
How to make it?
- open the eggs and pour them into a measuring cup (make sure its big enough for about 1Liter)
- add the water to it
- mix all up with a blender
- now pour in the suger, not all at once make sure its enough sweet for you
- at the end pour some liqour in if you want so. A shot glass should be good. Or two 🙂
Now you have a delicous drink you should enjoy right away. And if you have some fresh fruits, why not adding them too? That drink is called „Egg Beer“ in this area beacause it looks like beer. It was quite famous among hard working farmers on the countryside. It’s cheap to make and all the ingredients are mostly around the house.
Enjoy it and let us know how you like it 🙂